Salt saunas are baths with an indoor finishing using salt stone panels. They may be supplemented with wooden elements, natural stone or ceramic and stone tiles. In salt saunas the temperature is between 40°C – 110°C, but the humidity varies from 10% to 70% depending on the type of stove chosen and the use of sauna.
The therapeutic advantages that may be combined with the following when using salt saunas – aromatherapy, inhalation, soft lighting, music, and light therapy.
SIA Sauna serviss offers the following salt sauna decorations:
- Salt wall panels
- Natural stone
- Stone tiles
- Ceramic tiles
- Soap stone panels
- Cedar elements
- Juniper elements
- Lightning solutions by the Finnish manufacturer, Cariitti
SIA Sauna serviss offers the following additional equipment options in salt saunas:
- Stoves produced by the Finnish manufacturer, HELO, with BWT (Bio Water Technique) that will increase the amount of humidity and soften the air in saunas, making it possible to perform salt and aroma oil therapies.
- Light therapy or so-called chromo therapy has a curative and relaxing effect on mind and body in a variety of ways.
- Audio therapy in the sauna; by using acoustic elements it is possible to listen music selected by yourself;
- Salt generators* that will ensure salt concentration in the air and the opportunity to perform salt inhalation in the salt sauna;
- Oxygen generators that will ensure oxygen-rich air in the salt sauna;
- Combined oxygen and salt generators
* By using salt and oxygen generators the curative and recovery effect of the sauna will be reinforced in the salt sauna. Salt and oxygen supply jets have a curative effect on the body; they will quickly, and in a more intensive way, enrich the air in the salt sauna until it becomes highly-concentrated maritime air and will affect the body in a curative way – will cleanse breathing passages from dust and smoking carbons and will have a positive effect on thyroid activity.